This pack is not modded Minecraft, it is Minecraft re-imagined!
Void Wrath’s The Fellowship Server Modpack is a pack based around medieval times and Lord of the Rings. This modpack is not modded Minecraft, it is Minecraft re-imagined. There are generating structures that are simply breath taking and the terrain is that of cube world stature. We take our previous packs and put them to shame. The pack is nothing like we have ever done before it overhauls your game and engulfs you into the game. It is time for you too choose which side you fight for.
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your Voids Wrath Fellowship Server Hosting today…
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Fellowship right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Fellowship with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Voids Wrath Fellowship Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Fellowship Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Fellowship minecraft server modpack.
- 1.6.4_TabbyChat_1.1 by RocketMan10404
- AW-NEI-Plugin by Shadowmage4513
- Ancient Warfare by ShadowMage4513
- Aquaculture_1.2.4 by Shadowclaimer
- Ars Magica 2 by Mithion
- Autoutils by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- Balkon's WeaponMod by BalkondeurAlpha
- Bibliocraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods Highlands by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BibloWoods Natura Expansion by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- ChatBubbles by MamiyaOtaru
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- ChocolateQuest by Cholatain
- CoralReef Mod by q3hardcore
- CraftCreation by Vazkii
- CraftingPillars_MC1.6.4 by Dawars
- CustomNPCS by Noppes DarkSignal
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- DungeonPack by Stuuupiiid
- Evoc by ProfMobius
- Goblins! Mod by Sartharis
- GrowthCraft by Gwafu
- GrowthCraft Apples by Gwafu
- Growthcraft Bamboo by Gwafu
- GrowthCraft Bees by Gwafu
- Growthcraft Cellar by Gwafu
- Growthcraft Grapes by Gwafu
- Growthcraft Hops by Gwafu
- Growthcraft Rice by Gwafu
- Highlands by sdj64
- Infernal Mobs by AtomicStryker
- Jammy Furnature Mod by Jammy780
- KeithyUtils_1.2 by Keithy
- MrCrayfish's Construction by MrCrayFish
- NEI Addons Misc by bdew
- Natura Compat NEI by tibowac2
- NotEnoughItems by ChickenBones
- NotEnoughKeys by Mr. okushama
- Opis by ProfMobius
- ServerMenu by doomspork
- TheFarlanders by Fabiulu
- The Lord Of the Rings Mod by Mevans
- Tinkers Construct by mDiyo
- Tinkers Mechwork by mDiyo
- Torojima's ChocoCraft by Torojima
- Smallboats.0.10.6 by Awger
Fellowship Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!