This is a step-by-step guide for how to upload a custom picture to your Minecraft server for the multiplayer server list.
The image must meet the following requirements in order for the Minecraft server to load it:
- 64 pixels wide by 64 pixels tall
Be image type
You will want to create an image in whatever software works best for
you, there are lots of free and paid image editors available, two of the
most common choices are
the GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP)
Note: Make sure the image is saved/exported as a png file with the name
- There are two ways to get the icon onto your server, one of them is to open a support ticket with the file attached and we will do it for you , or you can login with FTP and upload it yourself. Learn how to use FTP to Upload and Download files. .
- If you uploaded the image with FTP, continue with the steps, if you sent the image to support, you are done with these steps.
- If you uploaded the image with FTP, make sure that the image file is in the main folder of the server. It should be in the same folder as your server's jar file.
- Restart your server in Multicraft
- Refresh your Minecraft multiplayer list and your server icon should now be displayed
Further Reading & External Links
Whether you own a server with StickyPiston or don’t, we are always
happy to help
any and all issues
you may be having. Open a
with our team and we will be in touch.
Open Support Ticket