If you wish to change your Multicraft Password for any of your servers, this short guide will take you through the process.
- Login to the Client area.
- Click on
Servicesto see a list of your servers.
- Click on the server you wish to use Multicraft with.
- On the left-hand side under
Actions, click on
- Enter the new password twice to confirm the change.
- The bar underneath the first entry box will give an estimation of the password strength.
- Make sure to read the information between the two boxes and keep within the guidelines to ensure a strong password.
- Click the
Loginbutton as you did to access the Client Area.
- Select either
The option you choose is dependant on where you requested the server to be hosted.
All information can be found in the e-mail titled: Welcome to StickyPiston Minecraft Hosting.
Australian Users will need to login to
- Enter your Username and Password to make sure the changes have been successful.
On occassion there may be problems with your Multicraft login.
Use this article to troubleshoot any issues you may be having: Multicraft login problems
Whether you own a Server with StickyPiston.co or don’t, we are always happy to help with any technical issues you may be having. Open a support ticket with our team and we will be in touch.
Open Support Ticket