A guide to updating your Minecraft Server to the latest version and upgrading your plugins.
- Log into your billing account
- View your server
- Change the password
- Log into Multicraft
Log into your billing account
- Hover over the Account link on the menu bar then click login
- Enter the email address and password from the email with the subject 'Welcome to StickyPiston Minecraft Hosting'
- Click Login then save the password to make logging in easier next time
View your server
- Click the server link you want to change the password for
- From the left hand 'Action' menu choose 'Change Password'
- Enter your new password in twice
- Make sure you make a secure password atleast 8 characters with a number
- Click 'Save Changes'
Login into Multicraft
- Either Click the 'Multicraft Login' button at the top of the page
- Or visit either the :
US control panel https://us.stickypiston.co
EU control panel https://eu.stickypiston.co
- Then enter you username and password