If you are having problems logging into your Multicraft panel and need to change your Multicraft Password, this short guide will take you through the process.
Server Owner Password Reset
- Login to the Client area.
- Click on
Servicesto see a list of your servers.
- Click on the server you wish to use Multicraft with.
- On the left-hand side under
Actions, click on
- Enter the new password twice to confirm the change.
- The bar underneath the first entry box will give an estimation of the password strength.
- Make sure to read the information between the two boxes and keep within the guidelines to ensure a strong password.
As a co-owner or admin of a server, you may not have a full billing account with StickyPiston and simply wish to change your password to access the servers that you have been given moderation roles on. This is a lot easier to do than a server owner. All you need to know is whether the server is hosted on the EU or US systems.
Normally this is common sense but if you are unsure, check with the server owner first.
Once you know which location the server is hosted on, click one of these two options to have your password reset
This will send a password reset link to the email address you used when signing up to Multicraft.
Make sure to check your spam folders.
- Click the
Loginbutton as you did to access the Client Area.
- Select either
The option you choose is dependant on where you requested the server to be hosted.
All information can be found in the e-mail titled: Your Minecraft Server is Ready to Play.
Australian Users will need to login to
- Enter your Username and Password to make sure the changes have been successful.
On occassion there may be problems with your Multicraft login.
Use this article to troubleshoot any issues you may be having: Multicraft login problems
Whether you own a Server with StickyPiston.co or don’t, we are always happy to help with any technical issues you may be having. Open a support ticket with our team and we will be in touch.
Open Support Ticket