You've heard of SkyBlocks.. How about a SkyGrid?
ATLauncher Dark Grid is based on the original Sky Grid by SethBling, Dark Grid aims to enhance and extend the playability of the original map. The intent of Sky Grid is kept in this pack by having players adventure into the grid to collect resources to further progress. Instead of replacing resource generation, mods are added to give more depth to the experience. From tech mods to magic, there is sure to be plenty for any Minecraft player while providing a unique environment.
The modpack is created with a custom Sky Grid mod that allows the Overworld, Nether, and End to be grids. Each dimension has been meticulously designed to give the player access to every necessary resource while presenting almost every block available. Instead of the typical dragon fight, you must begin the fight in a brand new way by finding a dragon egg in the End dimension.
Dark Grid promises to keep the nostalgic feel of the original Sky Grid while breathing new life with exciting new mods and progression. The grid offers loot chests, mob spawners, ores, and countless other blocks needed to turn your single block into a massive fortress. Minecraft 1.8.9 has been chosen to give the player the newest experience with mods and introduce many new ones!
Come get your ATLauncher Dark Grid Server Hosting here today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Dark Grid right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher Dark Grid Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Dark Grid Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Dark Grid minecraft server modpack.
- Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- Java Enforcer by GenDeathrow
- Chunk Edge Indicator by 42Scope42
- Actually Additions by Ellpeck
- AgriCraft by InfinityRaider
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Ashenwheat by akkamaddi,Sinhika
- Baubles by Azanor
- BD Lib by bdew
- Better Builder's Wands by Portablejim
- BetterFps by Guichaguri
- BetterThanBunnies by iChun
- Biomes O' Plenty by Adubbz,Amnet,Cheeserolls,Forstride,ted80
- Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry by WayofTime
- Bookshelf by Dyonovan,pauljoda
- Botania by Vazkii
- Buildcraft by CovertJaguar,buildcraftchildsplay
- Chameleon by jaquadro
- Chest Transporter by CubeX2
- Chisel by tterrag1098,Drullkus,Minecreatr
- Chisels & Bits by AlgorithmX2
- Clay Bucket by abecderic
- ComputerCraft by Daniel Ratcliffe,Aaron Mills
- MineTweaker 3 by Stan Hebben
- Colorful Stars by 61352151511
- Criss Cross by oitsjustjose
- Custom Main Menu by lumien
- Dense Ores by RWTema
- Dimensional Cake by insaneau
- Durability Show by Six-One-Three
- EnderCore by tterrag,CrazyPants
- EnderTanks by ShetiPhian
- Ender Utilities by masa
- Ex Nihilo Adscenscio by Erasmus_Crowley
- Extra Utilities 2 by RWTema
- EZ Storage by zerofall
- FTBLib by LatvianModder,Jared
- FTBUtilities by LatvianModder
- GDAddons by GenDeathrow
- Advanced Generators by bdew
- Hopper Ducts by FyberOptic
- Intangible by Emoniph
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan,Kobata
- Iron Backpacks by gr8pefish
- Iron Chest by cpw
- ItemFinder by MrRiegel
- Just Enough Items by mez
- Just Enough Items Addons by mez
- JourneyMap by techbrew,mysticdrew
- Just Enough Resources by way2muchnoise
- Light Level Overlay Reloaded by oldjunyi
- Loot++ by Tmtravlr
- MalisisCore by Ordinastie,PaleoCrafter
- MalisisDoors by Ordinastie
- MalisisSwitches by Ordinastie
- Mantle by boni,progWML6,Alexbegt
- MCMultiPart by amadornes
- MineMenu by dmillerw,Girafi
- MoarSigns by Gory_Moon
- More Furnaces by CubeX2
- Morpheus by Quetzi
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR
- Neat by Vazkii
- NeoTech by Dyonovan,pauljoda
- Nether Core by Sandra,AceK7
- OpenAutomation REBORN! by Sandra,AceK7
- Pam's Get all the Seeds! by Pamela Collins
- Psi by Vazkii
- QuantumFlux by Jotato
- Random Things by Lumien
- RebornCore by modmuss50,Gigabit101
- Resource Loader by lumien
- RightClickTorch by BinaryCrafter
- Rope Bridge by czechmate777
- RouletteOres by Funwayguy,Darkosto
- Router Reborn by Abastro
- SciAPI by Abastro
- ShetiPhian-Core by ShetiPhian
- Simple Addons by Kashdeya
- SimpleGraves by TehNut
- Sky Grid 8 by Funwayguy,Darkosto
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Storage Network by MrRiegel
- Tinkers' Construct by boni
- TrashCans by Gigabit101
- Vein Miner by portablejim
- Waila by ProfMobius
- What Are We Looking At by Darkhax
- Zoooooom by Vanhal
Dark Grid Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!