1.8.9's call to SolitaryCraft is here!
SolitaryCraft RIFT IN TIME 2 is the ALL new SolitaryCraft, now owned and operated by Mrhilamma and Mrshilamma! Based on the original, it features a wide range of mods from deep magic to advanced technology and everywhere in between. Rift in Time features a fully functional HQM Quest Book with story lines , rewards and even prestige! The world is not as care-free as you may be used to, it is DARK and teaming with new mobs and creatures from Lycanites Mobs and Ender Zoo, but do not fear!
Prepare to wreck face and slay the hoards of chaos as you progress through the tiers of Tinker’s Construct with Iguana’s Tweaks and all of the glory of Metallurgy. Suck the blood out of the veins of the very ground mobs die on with EvilCraft and many other new and interesting mods. This pack aims to stay current and up-to-date with new mods and old ones alike – You may be lost, but you will never be left behind!
Get your ATLauncher SolitaryCraft Rift in Time 2 Server Hosting here today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of SolitaryCraft Rift in Time 2 right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer SolitaryCraft Rift in Time 2 with your friends!
Join our public SolitaryCraft Rift in Time 2 Server
Join IP :
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher SolitaryCraft Rift in Time 2 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
SolitaryCraft Rift in Time 2 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about SolitaryCraft Rift in Time 2 minecraft server modpack.
- Minecraft Forge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- JourneyMap by techbrew, mysticdrew
- SimpleAutoRun by Mysticdrew
- Better Sprinting by chylex
- Fast Leaf Decay by Olafski
- Fast Leave Decay by lumien
- BetterFps by Guichaguri
- Better Title Screen by Girafi,Amadornes
- ChatLog by bilde2910
- Custom Backgrounds by lumien
- Custom Main Menu by lumien
- Fluidity by The_Fireplace
- Generation Loader by VapourDrive
- Hardcore Darkness by lumien
- Harvest by TehNut
- HelpFixer by matthewprenger
- InGame Info XML by Lunatrius
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan,Kobata
- Just Enough Items by mezz
- Just Enough Resources by way2muchnoise
- K4Lib by K4Unl
- LaunchGUI by TehNut
- LiveNotifier by K4Unl
- LunatriusCore by Lunatrius
- MCMultiPart by amadornes
- MineMenu by dmillerw,Girafi
- Mob Rebirth by The_Fireplace
- Mod Control by lumien
- Mod Name Tooltip by mezz
- Morpheus by Quetzi
- Mouse Tweaks by YaLTeR
- Multishot by masa
- Neat by Vazkii
- No Fov by lumien
- No Nausea by lumien
- NotEnoughKeys by dmodoomsirius, okushama, Parker8283, TheTemportalist
- Ore Control by masa
- Painted Biomes by masa
- pvpToggle by K4Unl
- Quickstart by zerofall
- Resource Loader by lumien
- Schematica by Lunatrius
- ShadowMC by Shadowfacts
- ShadowTweaks by Shadowfacts
- Simple Dimensions by lumien
- Stackie by Lunatrius
- Time HUD by The_Fireplace
- Underp Hangables by masa
- Vein Miner by portablejim
- V-Tweaks by oitsjustjose
- Whitelister by quetzi
- WorldEdit by sk89q,wizjany,TomyLobo,kenzierocks
SolitaryCraft Rift in Time 2 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!