Gather up some Fox 'n Blocks and have a jolly good old time
TomLikeAFox and 99Blocks have teamed up on a few mod-packs in the past but nothing ever truly filled their need for silliness and simplicity.
This pack is the product of wanting to find that special something together. A team-up pack that will last the ages and prove to all that true love never dies…
The pack itself is designed to be fun and light-hearted with a selection of mods that are enticing for any kind of player. But mostly the casual sort.
Order today and conquer Fox ‘n Blocks with your friends!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of FoxNBlocks right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Fox 'n Blocks Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
FoxNBlocks Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about FoxNBlocks minecraft server modpack.
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Chance Cubes (by turkey2349)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Just Enough HarvestCraft (JEHC) (by mrAppleXZ)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Spice of Life: Carrot Edition (by LordCazsius)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Moar Tinkers (by Bartz24)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- Bookshelf (by Darkhax)
- Dark Utilities (by Darkhax)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- B.A.S.E (by lanse505)
- Clumps (by jaredlll08)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Flux Networks (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Cyclic (by Lothrazar)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- EluLib (by elucent)
- Blockcraftery (by elucent)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- Open Glider (by gr8pefish)
- No Recipe Book (by Seneschal_Luwin)
- ChocoCraft (by clienthax)
- MiniCoal (by KiwiFails)
- Yet Another Core (by DarkVicious)
- Mini Moos (by DarkVicious)
- GottschCore (by gottsch)
- Dungeons2 (by gottsch)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Wither Skeleton Tweaks (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- MeeCreeps (by McJty)
- Mo’ Villages (by The_WeatherPony)
- Villager Market (by Face_of_Cat)
- Cubic Villager (by alice0)
- Traverse (by ProfessorProspector)
- Chickens (by SetyCz)
- More Chickens (by GenDeathrow)
- Hatchery (by GenDeathrow)
- Mycommands (by mark232)
FoxNBlocks Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!