Yeti's Vanilla With Sprinkles Server Hosting
Instant Setup | 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee Free Vanilla With Sprinkles Instant Trial
20% off Minecraft Hosting for life. Use Promo Code ONLYMINECRAFT For Life.
Enjoy a cone with Yeti’s Vanilla with Sprinkles!
Vanilla Minecraft with a handful of mods for quality of life.
Designed for a community, this modpack works well on Minecraft servers of any size.
As a vanilla plus style modpack, it can be played on new and old PCs alike for everyone to enjoy and gives players a taste of modded Minecraft without presenting too much at once.
Quality of life mods add to the experience without the distraction of high-technology or baffling magical apparatus. Play vanilla Minecraft, but with sprinkles.
Why play Vanilla with Sprinkles?
- Vanilla plus experience open to all players.
- Recognisable progression and simple mods.
- Quality of life improvements to gain the edge over vanilla Minecraft.
- Community built, tested and maintained.
Why play Vanilla with Sprinkles on a server?
The modpack is super lightweight and allows players of any skill to take advantage and experience modded Minecraft without needing to refer to a dozen wiki pages. Created for an online community, it is an ideal modpack to run on a server and allow freedom to players so they can learn and progress at their own pace.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
Total Peace of Mind
Start a free trial of Yeti's Vanilla With Sprinkles right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and get a taste for Vanilla with Sprinkles!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Vanilla With Sprinkles Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Yeti's Vanilla With Sprinkles Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Yeti's Vanilla With Sprinkles minecraft server modpack.
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Mob Control Wands (by Micmux)
- MysticalLib (by epicsquid319)
- Blockcraftery (by epicsquid319)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- KleeSlabs (by BlayTheNinth)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Comforts (by theillusivec4)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- SimpleHarvest (by TehNut)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Bookshelf (by Darkhax)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by Darkhax)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
Yeti's Vanilla With Sprinkles Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!