Insane Vanilla++ is a modpack to have a great time with your friends
This pack uses Achievement Books to help you go through mods that you don’t know
Hi I’m Insane, a (bad) programmer and “gamer”.
I’ve decided to create this modpack to mostly play with my friends in a vanilla-ish way.
Then decided to polish it and change some things to make it a public modpack.
It isn’t finished yet, I think may need some balancements, but other than that the modlist is almost the final one … Until other mods get updated
Get your Curse Insane Vanilla++ Server Hosting here with us today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of InsaneVanilla++ right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer InsaneVanilla++ with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse InsaneVanilla++ Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
InsaneVanilla++ Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about InsaneVanilla++ minecraft server modpack.
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Wawla – What Are We Looking At (by darkh4x)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Better Than Bunnies (by iChun)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- The Spice of Life (by squeek502)
- Sound Filters (by Tmtravlr)
- Bloodmoon (by lumien231)
- Better Title Screen (by Girafi)
- Baby Mobs (by Furgl)
- Vending block (by kamildanak)
- AmbientSounds (by CreativeMD)
- Giacomo’s Bookshelf (by Zacomat)
- Giacomo’s maps (by Zacomat)
- Giacomo’s Compass (by Zacomat)
- ColorUtility (by Axeryok)
- Felling (by LalalaStab)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Giacomo’s Teleport (by Zacomat)
- Emergent Villages (by 0xdav)
- The Mojang Fixer (MC-2518) (by MCenderdragon)
- Better Than Llamas (by iChun)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Hwyla (by TehNut)
- Waila Harvestability (by squeek502)
- Wearable Backpacks (by koppeh)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- AromaBackup (by Aroma1997)
- Rough Mobs (by Lellson)
- Passthrough Signs (by dmillerw)
- RealBench (by Prototik)
- Dense Ores (by RWTema)
- Achievement Books (by vsbmeza)
- Hunger Persistence (by squeek502)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- Initial Inventory (by jaredlll08)
- Giacomo’s Foundry (by Zacomat)
- ExpandedBonemeal (by josephcsible)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- V-Tweaks (by oitsjustjose)
- GoG Skybox (by Vazkii)
- Armor Recalc (by TheOldOne22)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Notes (by ChaosTheDude)
- Simple Grinder (by Rumaruka)
InsaneVanilla++ Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!