Get your own peace with Harmony Hollow Season 3
This is the modpack that the youtubers on the SMP server “Harmony Hollow” are playing. Most of the mods are in here but I may have missed a few. You can turn into a vampire and replace your hunger bar with a “blood bar”, or you can turn into a vampire hunter and hunt and hide from the vampires with the Vampirism mod. You can also decorate your lovely house with Decocraft and Bibliocraft.
Get your Curse Harmony Hollow season 3 Server Hosting here today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Harmony Hollow Season 3 right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Harmony Hollow Season 3 with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Harmony Hollow Season 3 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Harmony Hollow Season 3 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Harmony Hollow Season 3 minecraft server modpack.
- Vampirism – Become a vampire! (by maxanier)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- SignEdit (by ToroCraft)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Extra Utilities (by RWTema)
- jglrxavpok’s Uncrafting Table (by csb987)
- RealBench (by Prototik)
- LLibrary (by iLexiconn)
- Mowzie’s Mobs (by BobMowzie)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Forestry Edition (by JDSinclair)
- Good Ol’ Currency (by BeardlessBrady)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Biomes O’Plenty Edition (by JDSinclair)
- BiblioCraft: BiblioWoods Natura Edition (by JDSinclair)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- CraftStudio API (by ZeAmateis)
- Animalium (by Vadis365)
- Fullscreen Windowed (Borderless) for Minecraft (by hancin)
- Floricraft (by Hosta_Plantain)
- Rainbow Oak Trees (by csb987)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Personal Cars (by Ktos94852)
- Astral Sorcery (by HellFirePvP)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Waila (by ProfMobius)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Vending block (by kamildanak)
- Animania (by Purplicious_Cow)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Extra Crafting Recipes (by LigionBob05)
- MalisisCore (by Ordinastie)
- MalisisDoors (by Ordinastie)
- MalisisBlocks (by Ordinastie)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
Harmony Hollow Season 3 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!