The Yeti Pack... the name says it all about the modpacks size!
YetiWhiskers is a friendly, chilled out kind of Streamer and his community are amazing. When they asked for a mod-pack to play together, I was happy to help.
The Yeti Pack was designed to run on a server and provide many different options for players to follow.
You could be a Blacksmith and focus on epic tool crafting, a Magician working with nature to gain power, an explorer travelling to distant lands and discovering new treasures or a builder, creating a home with defences, resource farms and automatic pizza makers.
The Pack tries to encompass a wide range of different play-styles and allows for players that love to explore or players that love to stay at home.
Some of the mods that you can follow through include:
- Applied Energistics and Refined Storage for keeping everything tidy.
- Varied Tools and Weapons. Calculator, Tinkers, Silent Gems and more.
- Use the magic of Botania or the technology of Thermal Foundation to automate and innovate everything you need.
- Grow all your resources with Mystical Agriculture (Now includes Tier 6 seeds)
- Build your ideal home with Missing Pieces, Chisel (and Bits), Rustic and more
- If you’re feeling lazy, why not summon a MeeCreeps or two to help you out?
- Dozens of QoL mods to help keep organised, streamline the game and customise everything to the way you want to play.
Get your Curse: The Yeti Pack Server Hosting here with us today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of The Yeti Pack right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer The Yeti Pack with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse The Yeti Pack Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
The Yeti Pack Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about The Yeti Pack minecraft server modpack.
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Moar Tinkers (by Bartz24)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- Tinker I/O (by gkbm2011)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Just Enough HarvestCraft (JEHC) (by mrAppleXZ)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- RFTools (by McJty)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- GraveStone Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- ValkyrieLib (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Environmental Tech (by ValkyrieofNight)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- OpenComputers (by SangarWasTaken)
- Random Things (by lumien231)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Aroma1997s Dimensional World (by Aroma1997)
- Mob Grinding Utils (by Vadis365)
- Roots (by elucent)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- Cucumber Library (by BlakeBr0)
- Mystical Agriculture (by BlakeBr0)
- Not Enough Wands (by romelo333)
- Tiny Progressions (by Kashdeya)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Flux Networks (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- JEI Bees (by bdew)
- TOP Addons (by DrManganese)
- Akashic Tome (by Vazkii)
- Morph-o-Tool (by Vazkii)
- Embers (by elucent)
- Binnie’s Mods (by Binnie567)
- Farming for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Inventory Pets (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- Cyclic (by Lothrazar)
- SwingThroughGrass (by exidex)
- NotEnoughIDs (by fewizz)
- Calculator (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Mystical Agradditions (by BlakeBr0)
- Bad Wither No Cookie – Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- Login Shield (by Glasspelican)
- BetterBedrockGen (by Gigabit1011)
- Rustic (by mangoose3039)
- Actually Baubles (by Jacky1356400)
- Foamflower (by kamildanak)
- Vending block (by kamildanak)
- JEI Integration (by SnowShock35)
- Silent Lib (by SilentChaos512)
- Silent’s Gems (by SilentChaos512)
- Silent’s Gems: Extra Parts (by SilentChaos512)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- ET Lunar [Environmental Tech Addon] (by ValkyrieofNight)
- BdLib (by bdew)
- Gendustry (by bdew)
- XNet (by McJty)
- Magic Bees (by MysteriousAges)
- Additional Resources (by Portablejim)
- Audio Death (by Portablejim)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- ExtraCells2 (by Destroyer7128)
- Missing Pieces (by sboy205)
- ZeroCore (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- Extreme Reactors (by ZeroNoRyouki)
- TorchMaster (by xalcon)
- OMLib (by Keridos)
- OpenModularTurrets (by Poenjabiesous)
- KleeSlabs (by BlayTheNinth)
- Ore Excavation (by Funwayguy)
- AE2 Stuff (by bdew)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Wireless Crafting Terminal (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- MeeCreeps (by McJty)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- Refined Storage Addons (by raoulvdberge)
- LootBags (by Malorolam)
- EluLib (by elucent)
- Blockcraftery (by elucent)
- Creeper Confetti (by SR261097)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Storage Drawers Extras (by jaquadro)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Wither Skeleton Tweaks (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
The Yeti Pack Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!