Time to take over the Primal Skies!
Primal Skies is a skyblock pack, based on the “PrimalCore” mod. Unlike other skyblock packs, Primal Skies will not require you to sift for or blow up items for materials. Instead, you will navigate through the early game using a customized PrimalCore way of obtaining materials, food, and resources. Mid game allows for automation of resource gathering and brings a better way to refine your resources. The end game allows you to use all of your materials to explore the planets around you
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Primal Skies right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Primal Skies Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Primal Skies Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Primal Skies minecraft server modpack.
- Actually Additions (by Ellpeck)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- Better With Mods (by BeetoGuy)
- AppleCore (by squeek502)
- Birds Nests (by cleverpanda714)
- Antique Atlas (by Hunternif)
- AromaBackup (by Aroma1997)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- Blockcraftery (by epicsquid319)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Aroma1997Core (by Aroma1997)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- Basic Nether Ores (by cScotPlay)
- Blur (by tterrag1098)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- Engineers Workshop Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- Diet Hoppers (by RWTema)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Ender Storage 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Default World Generator (port) (by EzTerry)
- Chest Transporter (by CubeX2)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Bookshelf (by Darkhax)
- MysticalLib (by epicsquid319)
- Botania: Garden of Glass (by Vazkii)
- Guidebook (by gigaherz)
- Faster Ladder Climbing (by MadDachshund)
- FastWorkbench (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Ignition: Foundry (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Inventory Sorter (by cpw11)
- LootTweaker (by Daomephsta)
- Mekanism Generators (by aidancbrady)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Flux Networks (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Just Enough Dimensions (by masa_)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- JEI Integration (by SnowShock35)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Mod Name Tooltip (by mezz)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Silent Lib (by SilentChaos512)
- Steve’s Carts Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Simple Harvest (by workshopcraft)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- Silent’s Gems (by SilentChaos512)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Refined Storage (by raoulvdberge)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- Sonar Core (by Ollie_Lansdell)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- Rockhounding Mod: Core (by GlobbyPotato)
- Simple Storage Network (by Lothrazar)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Toast Control (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Corail Tombstone (by Corail31)
- TOP Addons (by DrManganese)
- Twerk Sim 2K16 (by Funwayguy)
- The Weirding Gadget (by AtomicBlom)
- XNet (by McJty)
- World Primer (by masa_)
- Refined Storage Addons (by raoulvdberge)
- Rockhounding Mod: Chemistry (by GlobbyPotato)
- Kitsu’s ForgeCraft (by KitsuShadow)
- PrimalCore (by An_Sar)
Primal Skies Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!