Are you ready for FTB Beyond?
Another outstanding pack from the FTB team with over 1.5 million downloads.
FTB Beyond is an all-purpose pack from the FTB team, designed for solo play as well as small and medium population servers!
Based on the classic FTB Infinity for 1.10.2 this pack has all the great mods that you have come to love from the FTB team.
The design has been updated and the world generation has been re-coded to provide a brand new challenge for you and your friends.
If you’re ready to take on the FTB pack of 2017, grab your picks, gather your friends and dive into the Beyond..
Why play FTB Beyond?
- The classic structure of FTB modpacks brought into 2017.
- Customised ore generation to encourage exploration of biomes and caves.
- Full support from the FTB team in all their social channels.
- A huge range of mods to appeal to every playstyle.
Why play FTB Beyond on a server?
Beyond the usual reasons that you can enjoy with an official FTB modpack, this pack has been designed to play on small or large servers equally with various tweaks for balance and server protection.
As well as being solidly supported and having the backing of the FTB team, this is a seamless online experience just waiting for you and your friends to join in.
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of FTB Beyond right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and go Beyond with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast FTB Beyond Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
FTB Beyond Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!