Join the Hermitcraft to play some fun mods with Hermitpack!
FTB Presents HermitPack. Play along with the Hermitcraft members on their various YouTube and Twitch series with this customised 1.10.2 pack.
You can watch and learn from the Hermitpack progress on their YouTube channels.
Members playing on the Hermitpack server:
Biffa – https://youtube.com/biffa2001
Cleo – https://youtube.com/zombiecleo
Cub – https://youtube.com/cubfan135
DMAC – https://youtube.com/kingdaddydmac
Etho – https://youtube.com/ethoslab
False – https://youtube.com/falsesymmetry
GTWScar – https://youtube.com/goodtimeswithscar
Hypno – https://youtube.com/hypnotizd
iJevin – https://youtube.com/ijevin
Iskall – https://youtube.com/c/iskall85
Impulse – https://youtube.com/impulseSV
Jessassin – https://youtube.com/thejessassin
Joe Hills – https://youtube.com/joehillstsd
Python – https://youtube.com/pythongb
Rendog – https://youtube.com/rendog
Welsknight – https://youtube.com/welsknightgaming
xB – https://youtube.com/xbxaxcx
Xisuma – https://youtube.com/xisumavoid
Zueljin – https://youtube.com/zueljin
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of FTB Presents HermitPack right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast FTB Presents HermitPack Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
FTB Presents HermitPack Instructions
If when joining the server you have low FPS you may have a incompatibility with Mipmaps.
To turn Mipmaps off edit the options.txt file in the instance folder and change the mipmap setting to 0. This will turn it off.
Restart HermitPack after changing this setting and rejoin your server.
It’s recommended that you allocate 4096MB (4GB) of RAM to this pack for the best performance possible.
If you are having problems with FTB Presents HermitPack contact support.
FTB Presents HermitPack Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!