The modpack with little mods, but a lot of character
FTB Lite 3 is a lightweight, simple-to-use 1.7.10 modpack designed for both users who are either unfamiliar with mods or those with computers unable to withstand larger packs. For those interested in constructing their own packs, it also functions as a base pack from which to build upon.
Get your FTB Lite 3 server hosting today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of FTB Lite 3 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack FTB Lite 3 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
FTB Lite 3 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about FTB Lite 3 minecraft server modpack.
- Forge/FML by LexManos, cpw
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- AromaBackup by Aroma1997 * Disabled
- AutoPackager by smbarbour
- Bagginses by lorddusk
- Bdlib by bdew
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- Custom Main Menu by umien231
- D3 Core by DoubleDoorDevelopment
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- FastCraft by Player
- FlatSigns by Myrathi
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Green Thumb by DoubleDoorDevelopment
- INpure Core by denoflionsx
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- MineFactory Reloaded by skyboy026, powercrystals
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- NEI Addons by bdew
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Not Enough Keys by Mr_okushama
- Obsidiplates by Myrathi
- Orgin by Country_Gamer
- Owner Emitter by Country_Gamer
- Pressure Pipes by bdew
- Progressive Automation by Vanhal
- Redstone Arsenal by TeamCoFH
- Resource Loader by lumien231
- Simply Jetpacks by Tonius
- Solar Flux by Nauktis
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Super Crafting Frame by EdgarAllen
- Thermal Dynamics by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Expansion by TeamCoFH
- Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
- Torch Tools by DoubleDoorDevelopment
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- What's This Pack by Robosphinx
FTB Lite 3 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!