FTB Lite 3 Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a FTB Lite 3 Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a FTB Lite 3 Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have FTB Lite 3 pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find FTB Lite 3 in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of FTB Lite 3, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best FTB Lite 3 server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
A lite modpack that contains enough mods for you to enjoy
Feel the relief of FTB Lite 3 Server Hosting. Despite the leightweight nature of the modpack, you can still explore a lot of mods. Storage Drawers are here too, keeping storage as organized as possible. There’s even MineFactory Reloaded, a mod that puts automation into almost every aspect of Minecraft.
- JABBA brings in new barrels for storage upgrade and improvement
- Fly across the sky and experience control of the air using Simply Jetpacks
- Using your Green Thumb will help you with replanting your crops
- Understand what you’re looking at through the WAILA mod
Watch this Quick Start Guide to FTB Lite 3…
Quick Summary of the FTB Lite Modpack Series
Explore the first of the modpacks created by the FTB Team called FTB Lite. These lightweight modpacks were designed to introduce newcomers into the world of modded without worrying too much for their computers. Given the time of the releases, everyone was still dealing with weak computers and having laptops plentied about.
What to Expect out of your FTB Lite 3 Server
FTB Lite 3 is designed for those who want modded but can’t handle extreme stress. This way your computer is safe from using too much power to overheat. There’s a lot of simple mods to experience with this such as JABBA for a better storage or handling organization well inside Storage Drawers. But there’s still other mods to experience like MineFactory Reloaded‘s ability to automate everything in Minecraft. Using a Green Thumb to help it out, you can life a nice and comfortable life without any need to worry.
FTB Lite 3 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a FTB Lite 3 Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.