FTB Departed Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host an Departed Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a Departed Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have Departed pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find Departed pre-installed and ready to play. Start the modpack, then join with your IP address.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of Departed, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest modpack version installed, ensuring your friends can always join.
Risk free hosting, why not start with a 7 Day Hosting Package backed by a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you can discover we’re the best Departed server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft Modded Adventure ever!
Go Forth, Drifter, and travel across the dimensions to ascend higher
Progress inside of FTB Departed Server Hosting‘s new lands. As a Drifter, you’ll need to forge powerful tools inside of Tinkers’ Construct. You’ll then need to prepare your armor and equipment as you head through the Advent of Ascension dimensions. Normally these take a while but with FastCraft things have been able to run quick and smoothly.
- Advent of Ascension is a mod spanning multiple dimensions into one system
- Link various color coded ender chests to make Ender Storage
- Convert materials and items through Tinkers’ Construct to create powerful tools
- Hardcore Ender Expansion overhauls the end with new bosses to encounter
Watch this Quick Start Guide to FTB Departed…
Quick Summary of the Departed Modpack
In Departed Modpack, you’re known as the Drifter. As a Drifter, you’ll be traveling across different worlds in the galaxy to far off dimensions. While exploring these places you’ll need to craft legendary tools and equipment to fend off against strange creatures. This pack challenges your ability to create, your ability to travel, and your ability to survive multiple kinds of environments.
What to Expect out of your FTB Departed Server
Become a Drifter and explore through FTB Departed‘s many dimensions. You’ll need to learn how to forge powerful tools and utilize everything from the new dimensions you explore. With Tinkers’ Construct you can forge these new tools and even double your products from their raw material. It’s best to keep these stored and colored coded with Ender Storage so you don’t have any chance of losing them. It also allows you to protect your own loot from prying eyes. Of course these dimensions have their own custom system you need to be aware of from Advent of Ascension. Learning this system will help grow yourself into someone fearsome or super protective.
FTB Departed RAM Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of RAM. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of RAM. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a FTB Departed Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.