"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves." -William Shakespeare
Long ago humanity went through it’s golden age, an era of technological advancement and peace and stability. Every day the sciences brought about new innovations and life was made even easier. First the crops began to wilt, then the rivers dried, global warming increased temperatures, and in a matter of months humanity’s population dwindled to a fraction of what it once was and the Earth was a bleak shadow of it’s former self.
Decades after the fall of man, you wake up as one of the last remaining members of your species in an Earth that’s seen better days. Once you leave your bunker, and you are met with nothing but vast plains of dirt and dead trees burning from the heat. If you’re lucky you might find an abandoned city to loot for supplies. The inhabitants are dangerous and will do their best to hunt you down, and meteors can strike at any time with no ozone layer to protect you. This new Earth is not the gentle mother you once knew, but a beast that will throw everything it can at you to kill you.
However, all is not lost. If you can scrape together enough resources to build a spacefaring craft and gather enough natural and artificial resources you will embark on the greatest journey mankind has ever made, that which leads to the final frontier. It will certaintly not be easy, and you will need to adapt to your new home and augment it so that you may survive, but there are planets out there waiting to be discovered and made habitable. Remaster the technologies man has lost so many years ago, from genetic cloning to advanced computers and mechs, and kick off a new era! So what are you waiting for? Human civilization isn’t going to save itself!
Get your Technic Steve’s Galaxy Minecraft Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Steve's Galaxy right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Technic Pack Steve's Galaxy Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Steve's Galaxy Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!