Build, expand and prosper in Towncraft to have your civilizations of your dreams!
For generations, the survivors of the great devastation have lived underground, scratching by eating mushrooms and whatever you could find, however in your lifetime scientists have spoken about the possibility of returning the surface to live, initial testing has shown that the surface is one again inhabitable.
You decide that you can no longer wait, you are making the trek up to the surface, to face what you find there, others that have gone before have not returned, but you have a strong feeling in your heart that you are going to make it, and you are determined to repopulate the surface. Equipped with the tales of the bright sun and flowers dancing in your mind, you decide to dig up, and make your way!
This modpack was created with survival server play in mind. Build up your town using many tools provided in the pack.
You start in a world full of new biomes and exploration.
You will start in caverns, and need to dig to the top(256) to get out, once you get to the bedrock, jump in to it to get teleported up. If you ever die, hold your key with right mouse until you get teleported back to your grave.
Start with a colony ship, or wagon, let your villagers build up your town from the ground up(Minecolonies), then when you have a nice amount of resources coming in and you are ready to advance to the industrial age, you can found your large industrial city, lay out the roads, plan the bridges and use the builders to build skyscrapers with industry, and economy, sell resources you produce for building materials(Dooglamoo Cities).
Spice up your cities with many decorative mods- Ceramics, Chisel, Chisel’s and bits, forestry woods, corail pillars for BOP Chisel and Forestry, future pack, LandLust, MrCrayfish, Xtones(like Ztones), platforms.
Grab the keys to your car and drive around on your newly build roads in your car, truck, or SUV,
Build an airport and fly realistic planes to other towns.
Link your town with others towns via freeways quickly using the blueprint tools.
Once you have the tech, you can build airports and working planes and trains, that’s right, planes trains and automobiles!
More dangerous npcs may spawn further away from the worldspawn. Hot and cold biomes are also more dangerous. Don’t start in a desert.
As your colony grows it will become appealing to raiders, the larger it grows the more bandits will come for you, think tower defense, in Minecraft 🙂
Get your Curse: Towncraft Server Hosting here with us today!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of TownCraft right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse TownCraft Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
TownCraft Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about TownCraft minecraft server modpack.
- Trains IR Union Pacific Heavy Industrial resourcepack (by Angelimar)
- ArchitectureCraft – ElytraDev Version (by darkevilmac)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- No Recipe Book (by Seneschal_Luwin)
- Landlust – Furniture (by streifentier)
- Techguns (by pWn3d_1337)
- Minecolonies (by Kostronor)
- Edible Bugs (by eractnodi)
- Deep Resonance (by McJty)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- NoNausea (by lumien231)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Platforms (by ShetiPhian)
- Laser Level (by Lunatrius)
- Cosmetic Armor Reworked (by ZLainSama)
- Prefab (by WuestMan)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Rope Bridge (by LordCazsius)
- JEI Bees (by bdew)
- Steve’s Carts Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Ceramics (by KnightMiner)
- Cavern II (by _kegare)
- Astikoor [Horse Carts] (by MennoMax)
- RF Lux (by romelo333)
- ChocoCraft (by clienthax)
- Dark Roleplay Medieval (by JTK222)
- EnderTanks (by ShetiPhian)
- Immersive Tech (by ferroo2000)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Better Questing (by Funwayguy)
- NetherPortalFix (by BlayTheNinth)
- Default World Generator (port) (by EzTerry)
- Magic Bees (by MysteriousAges)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- OpenEye (by OpenMods)
- Binnie’s Mods (by Binnie567)
- Bailey’s Dailies (by ToroCraft)
- Open Glider (by gr8pefish)
- Super Sound Muffler (by Edgar_Allen)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- mxTune (by rymor)
- Extra Bit Manipulation (by MolecularPhylo)
- OpenComputers (by SangarWasTaken)
- Backpacks! (by Brad16840)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- LLibrary (by iLexiconn)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Waddles (by Girafi)
- Bed Bugs (by gr8pefish)
- AI Improvements (by darkguardsman)
- Hydrophobia (by thealmightyicy)
- Xtones (by TehNut)
- MrCrayfish’s Jumping Castle Mod (by Mr_Crayfish)
- RandomPatches (by TheRandomLabs)
- MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod (by Mr_Crayfish)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Industrial Foregoing (by Buuz135)
- CoFH Core (by TeamCoFH)
- Better Builder’s Wands (by Portablejim)
- Bad Wither No Cookie – Reloaded (by kreezxil)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- CoFH World (by TeamCoFH)
- ElecCore (by Elec332)
- Better Questing – Standard Expansion (by Funwayguy)
- Mekanism (by aidancbrady)
- Corail Pillar (by Corail31)
- Industrial Craft (by Player)
- Tech Reborn (by modmuss50)
- Custom NPCs (by Noppes)
- LunatriusCore (by Lunatrius)
- Thermal Foundation (by TeamCoFH)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Dooglamoo Cities (by Dooglamoo)
- Forestry (by SirSengir)
- BetterFps (by Guichaguri)
- Mekanism Tools (by aidancbrady)
- p455w0rd’s Library (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Long Fall Boots (by NanoHeart)
- Toast Control (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Biomes O’ Plenty (by Glitchfiend)
- LagGoggles (by Terminator_NL)
- Corail Pillar – Extension Biomes O’Plenty (by Corail31)
- Reborn Core (by modmuss50)
- ShetiPhianCore (by ShetiPhian)
- Cooking for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Default Options (by BlayTheNinth)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Farming for Blockheads (by BlayTheNinth)
- Redstone Flux (by TeamCoFH)
- MultiStorage (by ShetiPhian)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- TellMe (by masa_)
- OC Sensors (by Davenonymous)
- Wearables (by gegy)
- NoFov (by lumien231)
- Career Bees (by RWTema)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- ToroChess (by ToroCraft)
- Lapis Stays in the Enchanting Table (by csb987)
- More Overlays (by feldim2425)
- Corail Pillar – Extension Forestry (by Corail31)
- Rune Craft (by XxRexRaptorxX)
- MultiBeds (by ShetiPhian)
- OpenGlasses (by marcin212)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- Born in a Barn (by Speiger)
- Bookshelf (by Darkhax)
- OpenBlocks Elevator (by VsnGamer)
- Unloader (by Unnoen)
- ServerObserver (by Kamesuta)
- LibrarianLib (by yrsegal)
- Wizardry Mod (by user-11061564)
- RC Roads (by Uni_Dima)
- Track API (by cam72cam)
- Immersive Railroading (by cam72cam)
- Ultimate Car Mod (by EuhDawson)
- Transport Simulator (by don_bruce)
- Chunk-Pregenerator (by Speiger)
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker (by DoubleDoorDevelopment)
- EqualDragons (by TechnicianLP)
- ChinjufuMod +JapaneseBlock (by Ayutaki_Shou)
- NotEnoughIDs (by fewizz)
- Zetta Industries (by marcin212)
- Better Questing – Quest Book (by Drethic)
- McJtyLib (by McJty)
- Futurepack Mod (by MCenderdragon)
- Futurepack Forestry Addon (by TheRealM18)
- Display (by BaronMartacus)
- Farseek (by delvr)
- Streams (by delvr)
- Nature’s Compass (by ChaosTheDude)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Industrial Wires (by malte0811)
- Immersive Petroleum (by theFlaxbeard)
- Immersive Engineering (by BluSunrize)
- Corail Pillar – Extension Chisel (by Corail31)
- Dark Roleplay Core (by JTK222)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- TOP Addons (by DrManganese)
- Sampler (by Player)
- TESLA (by Darkhax)
- Tesla Core Lib (by Face_of_Cat)
- Baubles (by azanor)
- /dank/null (by TheRealp455w0rd)
- Thermal Expansion (by TeamCoFH)
- Thermal Dynamics (by TeamCoFH)
- CodeChicken Lib 1.8.+ (by covers1624)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- Storage Drawers Extras (by jaquadro)
- Diet Hoppers (by RWTema)
- Applied Energistics 2 (by AlgorithmX2)
- Rocky Core (by MohronUS)
- World Drop Updated (by Felina_Lain)
- Corail Tombstone (by Corail31)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- CraftStudio API (by ZeAmateis)
- Animania (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Reap Mod (by EuhDawson)
- PTRLib (by RazzleberryFox)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- Transport Simulator – Official Vehicle Set (by don_bruce)
- Mod Name Tooltip (by mezz)
TownCraft Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!