How to use a whitelist on your Minecraft server
The whitelist is a list of Players who are allowed to join your server, to change this you do the following.
Log into Multicraft and go to your server page
1. Click Config Files > Server Settings
2. Change the Whitelisting option to Enabled
3. Click save and then your server name
4. Now click on the "Console" link on the left hand side
5. In the text area use these commands and click send
- whitelist on
- whitelist off
- whitelist list : To list players in the whitelist:
- whitelist add playername : To add a player to the whitelist:
- whitelist remove playername
- whitelist save : saves the whitelist to the config whitelist.txt or whitelist.json
If you are op you can do this in-game with the / before the command
/whitelist add playername
/whitelist remove playername
Also you can view/edit the whitelist here Files > Config Files > Whitelisted Players
Hasznosnak találta ezt a választ?
Ezenkívül olvassa el
To change your server settings you will need to edit the server.properties file, this is found in...
To add a coloured server message you will want to add the following code in the server.properties...
A step by step guide to create a backup file in Multicraft and download it to your computer....