How to OP a Player on your Minecraft Server
To make yourself Op in-game so you can use most of the server commands do this:
- Log into Multicraft and go to your server page
- Click on the Console link on the left hand side
- In the text entry field type: op [playername]
- Do not use a / in the console, this will only work with commands ingame
- Hit enter or click Send to send the command to the server
- To remove Op status from a player type: deop [playername]
This will give the player access to the server commands (http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/SMP_Server_commands) from within the game. To run a command while in game, open the chat window with / and type in the command preceded with a forward-slash, e.g. /help
- banlist [ips]
- gamemode <0|1>
- give [amount] [damage-value]
- help (? or h will work too)
Var dette svaret til hjelp?
Les også disse
To change your server settings you will need to edit the server.properties file, this is found in...
The whitelist is a list of Players who are allowed to join your server, to change this you do the...