On the FTP Server Login page there is a button to download a FileZilla XML Import file.
This file can be used to import all the FTP settings directly into FileZilla, except for your password. For security reasons we cannot automatically put your password into this file. You will have to enter the password into FileZilla manually after you have run the import.
Downloading the FileZilla XML Import File
On the Server page in the Multicraft Control Panel:
- Click 'Files' and then 'FTP File Access' on the left hand menu
- This will take you to the FTP Server Login page, the FTP details for your server should also be displayed
- If you have access to multiple servers then you can select another server from the 'Server to connect to' drop-down
- Click the 'Click here to download as FileZilla XML Import (Password not included)' button at the bottom
- The browser should now download the import file
Importing the FileZilla XML Import File
- Open FileZilla
- From the menu, click 'File' and then 'Import...'
- Select the FileZill XML Import file and click 'Open'
- In the next dialog window, make sure 'Site Manager entries' is ticked and click 'OK'
- You should now get a confirmation dialog window, click 'OK' to dismiss it
Entering Your Password into a FileZilla Site Manager Record
- Open the 'Site Manager', use one of the following methods:
- File>Site Manager...
- Ctrl+S, or Cmd+S
- Click the first icon on the toolbar
- On the left of the Site Manager you will see the 'My Sites' list, expand the 'Sticky Piston' branch (if you need to) and locate the entry for your server
- The name of the Site will be in the format: <server_ip> <multicraft_user>.<server_id>
- Click on the Site to highlight it, the details for the Site will appear on the right
- In the 'General' tab, find the 'Password' field and replace the contents with your Multicraft password
- Click 'OK' to save the changes or click 'Connect' to save the changes and connect to the FTP server
You can now also quickly connect to the server by clicking on the down-arrow next to the Site Manager icon on the toolbar and selecting the Site you want to connect to.