Want to have a more fresh and updated feeling like HEXXIT? Try Minecraft Mage!
The goal of the Modpack is to recreate a Hexxit like experience. Pretty much all you favorite Mods are back or replaced by similar ones!
Explore the world with a lot of new generation like better villages, trees, ruins, ships and so on! Defeat bosses and find amazing loot in epic dungeons and battletowers.
A lot of decoration and building Mods give you the opportunity to create stuning buildings.
Exploring dungeons and defeating bosses helps you get better equipment and progress further.
A huge varity of magic mods help you get more powerfull and hopefully make it easier to explore, loot and fight!
If someday you are done exploring everything in the overworld, there are still a lot of other Dimensions like the Twilight Forest or the Aether waiting for you!
Order today and conquer Minecraft Mage with your friends!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Minecraft Mage right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Minecraft Mage Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Minecraft Mage Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Minecraft Mage minecraft server modpack.
- Baubles (by azanor)
- BiblioCraft (by JDSinclair)
- Botania (by Vazkii)
- ConnectedTexturesMod (by tterrag1098)
- Chisel (by tterrag1098)
- Chisels & Bits (by AlgorithmX2)
- Astral Sorcery (by HellFirePvP)
- iChunUtil (by iChun)
- Cyclops Core (by kroeser)
- Colossal Chests (by kroeser)
- Controlling (by jaredlll08)
- CraftTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Embers (by epicsquid319)
- EvilCraft (by kroeser)
- FTBLib (by FTB)
- FTB Utilities (by FTB)
- Placebo (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Inventory Tweaks (by Kobata)
- Iron Chests (by progwml6)
- Just Enough Items (JEI) (by mezz)
- JourneyMap (by techbrew)
- Pam’s HarvestCraft (by MatrexsVigil)
- Just Enough HarvestCraft (JEHC) (by mrAppleXZ)
- Mantle (by mDiyo)
- Tinkers Construct (by mDiyo)
- Moar Tinkers (by Bartz24)
- MTLib (by jaredlll08)
- ModTweaker (by jaredlll08)
- Morpheus (by Quetzi)
- Mouse Tweaks (by YaLTeR97)
- AutoRegLib (by Vazkii)
- Psi (by Vazkii)
- Reliquary v1.3 (by P3pp3rF1y)
- Spartan Shields (by ObliviousSpartan)
- Chameleon (by jaquadro)
- Storage Drawers (by jaquadro)
- Tinkers’ Tool Leveling (by bonusboni)
- The Twilight Forest (by Benimatic)
- Quark (by Vazkii)
- Resource Loader (by lumien231)
- Shadowfacts’ Forgelin (by shadowfactsmc)
- Soul Shards: The Old Ways (by SgtPunishment)
- JustTheTips (by deflatedpickle)
- ReAuth (by TechnicianLP)
- Soot (by BordListian)
- Custom Main Menu (by lumien231)
- The One Probe (by McJty)
- Lapis Stays in the Enchanting Table (by csb987)
- Corail Tombstone (by Corail31)
- LibrarianLib (by yrsegal)
- JEI Integration (by SnowShock35)
- Just Enough Dimensions (by masa_)
- Ice and Fire: Dragons in a whole new light! (by alex1the1666)
- ArchitectureCraft – ElytraDev Version (by darkevilmac)
- Waystones (by BlayTheNinth)
- EmberRoot Zoo (by Lothrazar)
- Animania (by Purplicious_Cow)
- Magical Psi (by wiiv)
- Iron Backpacks (by gr8pefish)
- Better Placement (by tterrag1098)
- Back Tools (by iChun)
- Hexxit Gear (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- InfinityLib (by InfinityRaider)
- Welcome to the Jungle (by salvestromXtra)
- RPG-Hud (by KurodaAkira)
- AbyssalCraft (by Shinoow)
- IvToolkit (by Ivorforce)
- LootTweaker (by Daomephsta)
- NetherEx (by LogicTechCorp)
- Blood Magic (by WayofTime)
- AtomicStryker’s Infernal Mobs (by AtomicStryker)
- Natura (by mDiyo)
- Wizardry Mod (by user-11061564)
- Just Enough Resources (JER) (by Way2muchnoise)
- Dungeons2 (by gottsch)
- Roots (by epicsquid319)
- ChocoCraft (by clienthax)
- ToroHealth Damage Indicators (by ToroCraft)
- Plants (by Shadows_of_Fire)
- Flat Colored Blocks (by AlgorithmX2)
- CraftStudio API (by ZeAmateis)
- Blur (by tterrag1098)
- LLibrary (by iLexiconn)
- AppleSkin (by squeek502)
- AtomicStryker’s Battle Towers (by AtomicStryker)
- Guide-API (by TehNut)
- Roguelike Dungeons (by Greymerk)
- Dungeon Tactics (by PegBeard)
- AgriCraft (by InfinityRaider)
- GottschCore (by gottsch)
- FoamFix for Minecraft (by asiekierka)
- SimpleHarvest (by TehNut)
- Runes of Wizardry (by xilef11)
- Recurrent Complex (by Ivorforce)
- Aether Legacy (by 115kino)
- Combined Potions (by csb987)
- PTRLib (by RazzleberryFox)
- DecoCraft2 (by RazzleberryFox)
- Fast Leaf Decay (by Olafskii)
- Thaumcraft (by azanor)
- Thaumic JEI (by Buuz135)
Minecraft Mage Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!