The Little Modpack, with BIG Mods!
Curse Modded Minecraft Adventure, the modpack created by a lover of mods! This modpack may only have a few mods, but they are the biggest and most popular mods out there to date!
All the mods included are highly recommended/ seeked out by A LOT of people and they have all been put together to create the perfect pack. This modpack includes AE2 (Applied Energictics 2), Blood magic, Forestry and many more!
This modpack includes ExtraBiomesXL which alters your terrain generation!
Get your Curse Modded Minecraft Adventure Server Hosting here today!
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Modded Minecraft Adventure right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Modded Minecraft Adventure with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Curse Modded Minecraft Adventure Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Modded Minecraft Adventure Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Modded Minecraft Adventure minecraft server modpack.
- Applied Energistics 2 by AlgorithmX2
- AE2Stuff by bdew
- ExtraCells by DrummerMC
- Aura Cascade by pixlepix
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- Blood Arsenal by Arcaratus
- Sanguimancy by Tombenpotter
- Carpenters Blocks by Mineshopper
- Chicken Chunks by Chicken_Bones
- Chisel2 by TheCricket26
- Chromaticraft by ReiKaKalseki
- DeepResonance by Mcjty
- Ender Storage by Chicken_Bones
- Expanded Redstone by ReiKaKalseki
- ExtraBiomesXL by Annysia
- Fastcraft by Player
- FastLeafDecay by Olafski
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Binnie's Mods by Binnie567
- Gendustry by bdew
- MagicBees by MysteriousAges
- Immersive Engineering by BluSunrize
- Immersive Integration by UnWrittenFun
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- Ironchest by progwm16
- Journeymap by techbrew
- Not Enough Items by Chicken_Bones
- Neiaddons by bdew
- Neiintegration by tonius111
- NotEnoughKeys by Mr_okushama
- OpenBlocks by OpenMods
- Pneumaticcraft by MineMaarten
- RFTools by Mcjty
- Rotarycraft by ReiKaKalseki
- Reactorcraft by ReiKaKalseki
- Electricraft by ReiKaKalseki
- StevesWorkshop by Vswe
- StorageDrawers by Jaquadro
- ThermalDynamics by TeamCoFH
- WAILA by ProfMobius
- WailaPlugins by tterrag1098
- Wireless Redstone CBE by Chicken_Bones
Modded Minecraft Adventure Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!