Go forth, drifter, and travel once more.
Feed The Beast Departed can only be found on the Curse Launcher
Travel to distant worlds and dimensions, encounter ghoulish and strange creatures, and craft legendary tools and equipment in this exploration-themed modpack. Based around the ‘Advent of Ascension’ mod, this pack challenges players to create, travel, and survive in multiple environments with their own unique flair.
Get your Feed The Beast Departed server today..
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of Departed right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer Departed with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Departed Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
Departed Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Departed minecraft server modpack.
- Forge/FML by LexManos, cpw
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Advent of Ascension by Xolova
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Botania by Vazkii
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- ChickenChunks by Chickenbones
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- DecoCraft by RazzleberryFox
- Dr. Cyano's Lootable Bodies by DrCyano
- Enchiridion by joshie
- EnderStorage by Chickenbones
- ExtraTiC by Glassmaker
- FastCraft by Player
- FastLeafDecay by Olafski
- Hardcore Ender Expansion by chylex
- HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
- Iguana Tweaks for Tinker's Construct by boni, iguana_man
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- IronChests by cpw
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- Mantle by mDiyo, progwml6
- MineTweaker by StanH
- ModTweaker by jaredlll8, joshiejack, SpitefulFox, Yulife
- NEI Addons by bdew
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- Not Enough Keys by Mr_okushama
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo
- Redstone Paste Mod by FyberOptic
- StartingInventory by bspkrs
- Steve's Workshop by Vswe
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumic Tinkerer by pixlepix, nekosune, vazkii
- The Spice of Life by squeek502
- TiC Tooltips by squeek502
- Tinker's Construct by boni, mDiyo
- Translocators by Chickenbones
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Wawla by Darkhax
- Witchery by Emoniph
- Ztones by riciJak
Departed Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3.5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!