WARNING! -This pack is not for the light-hearted
Resurrection is a 1.7.10 modpack based on the classic FTB Ultimate. With many of your favorite mods, this heavily customized modpack is designed to give you a complete modded experience with something for everyone.
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Alternate Terrain Generation mod for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
Get your Resurrection Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Resurrection 1.7.10 right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Resurrection 1.7.10 Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Resurrection 1.7.10 Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Resurrection 1.7.10 minecraft server modpack.
- Advanced Solar Panels by SeNtiMeL
- Alternate Terrain Generation by TTFTCUTS
- AOBD 2 by ganymedes01
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithX2
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- AromaBackup by Aroma1997 * Disabled
- Baubles by Azanor
- Bdlib by bdew
- Better Title Screen by Girafi, amadornes
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Binnie's Mods by Binnie
- Blue Power by quetzi, amadornes, K4Unl, MineMaarten, RavenWhitefang
- Buildcraft by CovertJaguar, SirSengir, Krapht, cpw, spacetoad
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- ChickenChunks by Chickenbones
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- ComputerCraft by dan200
- Custom Ore Generation by noogenesis
- Enchiridion by joshie
- EnderStorage by Chickenbones
- Equivalent Exchange 3 by Pahimar
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Factorization by neptunepink
- Forestry by SirSengir
- Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
- Funky Locomotion by RWTema
- Gendustry by bdew
- Gravitation Suite by SeNtiMeL
- GregTech by GregoriusT
- HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
- IndustrialCraft 2 by IC2 Dev Team
- INpure Core by denoflionsx
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- IronChests by cpw
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- libsandstone by TrainerGuy22
- Mapwriter by mapwriter
- MineFactory Reloaded by skyboy026, powercrystals
- MineTweaker by StanH
- MobiusCore by ProfMobius
- ModTweaker by joshie
- Modular Powersuits by MachineMuse
- Mystcraft by XCompWiz
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- Not Enough Keys by Mr_okushama
- Nuclear Control by shedar
- Numina by MachineMuse
- Obsidiplates by Myrathi
- OpenBlocks by Mikeemoo
- OpenModsLib by Mikeemoo
- OpenPeripheral Core by Mikeemoo
- Opis by ProfMobius
- Power Converters by samrg472, powercrystals
- Railcraft by CovertJaguar
- Redstone Arsenal by TeamCoFH
- Reliquary by TrainerGuy22, x3n0ph0b3
- Secret Rooms by AbrarSyed
- Steve's Carts 2 by Vswe
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumic Tinkerer by pixlepix, nekosune, vazkii
- Thermal Expansion by CoFH team
- Thermal Foundation by TeamCoFH
- Translocators by Chickenbones
- Twilight Forest by Benimatic
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- Wawla by Darkhax
- Wireless Redstone CBE by Chickenbones
Resurrection 1.7.10 Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!