FTB Resurrection Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a FTB Resurrection Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a FTB Resurrection Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have FTB Resurrection pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find FTB Resurrection in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of FTB Resurrection, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best FTB Resurrection server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
Resurrect the era of old and experience it like anew
FTB Resurrection Server Hosting revives the production of all the mods into one pack. You’ll start by noticing Alternate Terrain Generation which reworks the entire vanilla biome world generation. This goes hand-in-hand in developing Pam’s HarvestCraft crops so that way they are better discoverable for you. Store them in Iron Chests as there’s going to be a lot of meals to cook.
- Using Equivalent Exchange 3, you’ll obtain a philospher’s stone and use EMC
- Gain extra slots to use new artifacts in Baubles
- Transmute items or find the most powerful endgame items with Xeno’s Reliquary
- SecretRooms allows you to camouflage blocks and hide them from other people’s site
Watch this Quick Start Guide to FTB Resurrection…
Quick Summary of the FTB Resurrection Modpack
FTB Resurrection is a retake of the classic FTB Ultimate. This contains your favorite mods possible for the 1.7 version of modded Minecraft. You’ll have a complete experience that you wouldn’t happen to see elsewhere. This modpack is NOT for the light-hearted folks who can’t take too much time.
What to Expect out of your FTB Resurrection Server
Feel the best collection of mods in FTB Resurrection. This modpack literally resurrects the most bountiful modded version to exist. Baubles starts off with giving you access to more slots on your character, allowing you to hold various artifacts. Some of these can be found through Xeno’s Reliquary, but they also could be strong items that you’ll want to keep stored in Iron Chests. It might be hard to get used to finding these items with the Alternate Terrain Generation, reworking the world as you know from before and changing the lands. Knowing how you’ve played through modded just fine before, you know you’ll be able to get through the journey ahead.
FTB Resurrection Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a FTB Resurrection Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.