Team up for Sky Adventures
Play with new mods, re-imagine old ones and discover skyblock fresh!
FTB Sky Adventures is a large 1.12 modpack with a mix of tech and magic mods using the brand new questing system; FTB Quests.
This pack is centered around Projecte for resource gathering after acquiring your raw resources with Ex Nihilo in early game.
Questing is not mandatory so the route you take is up to you but you may want to try it out to earn some in-game bucks and creative items!
For the first time in a FTB pack we focus on fun, fast progression if the player chooses to. Get loads of resources and blocks quickly to build the ultimate skyblock base. Dive deep into the tech and magic trees of all mods, and even explore bee breeding! Trust me, it pays well!
Why play FTB Sky Adventures?
- Brand new questing system from the FTB team
- Play your way and progress through the mods you love
- Use Projecte to gain resources and try a new style of skyblock
- Earn in-game currency to unlock creative items!
Why play FTB Sky Adventures on a server?
Multiplayer support is integrated into the server and modpack files.
Join a FTB Utilities Team or create your own to be instantly teleported to a brand new island with player spawn point being automatically set.
If joining an existing team then you are teleported to that island and added to that team. FTB Quest integrates with teams for progression and rewards. The players questing progression is locked to the island/team as well as their inventory.
When starting over on a new island or joining a different team, all quest progress of that player is reset and inventory is deleted before teleporting to new island/team.
For server admins each island is centered in one region file so troubleshooting issues or deleting old islands is a breeze. To put it simply, this is a modpack designed specifically to be enjoyed by multiple players at once!
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of FTB Sky Adventures right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
Order today and adventure in the skies with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - FTB/Curse FTB Sky Adventures Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.14.2)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
FTB Sky Adventures Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!