FTB Sky Adventures Server Hosting
- 20% Off Today
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
Join a buddy and team up on some Sky Adventures
FTB Sky Adventures Server Hosting mixes up tech and magic in a large quantity. Introducing FTB Quests for the first time, you’re guided on a journey that can last a thousand life times. With ProjectE as one of the main focuses, exploration through Applied Energistics 2 storage or the magical Thaumcraft has never been made easier.
- Go through FTB Quests to learn different mods and progress at a steady rate
- FTB Utilities provides utilities to claim chunks, teleport to other players, and many other features
- ProjectE makes it possible to convert items into EMC and back into other items
- Ex Nihilo turns Skyblock into a system that can create new materials
Watch this Quick Start Guide to FTB Sky Adventures…
Quick Summary of Sky Adventures
Sky Adventures is a large FTB Pack that’s designed with fast progression and tons of rewards. Multiplayer is also a big focus as this modpack is made to work together for the best results. Being able to join teams and complete quests together helps bring people together for modded Minecraft. With no limit to team / island creation, an entire server can be working in unison together.
What to Expect out of your FTB Sky Adventures Server
Adventuring through the skies has always been great, but being able to journey with your friends is better. These Sky Adventures make it possible for you to take your best friend (or friends) and experience a Skyblock together. Teach each other your combinations that you create inside of Tinker’s Construct as you read through your FTB Quests. Convert your ProjectE EMC from the transmutation table towards creating Extreme Reactors. And bounce back and forth as you build colorful palaces using Flat Colored Blocks.
Start your own FTB Sky Adventures server hosting today
Order today and adventure in the skies with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - FTB/Curse FTB Sky Adventures Modpack Server
FTB Sky Adventures Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 3GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 4GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.19.4)
|Growing Community |
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.19.4)
|Larger Communities |
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included|| |
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack Updates Unlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 4 Minecraft instances on one server. More about Click and Play installer.|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Singapore Australia||Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Start your own Custom Modpacks today.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - CurseForge/Twitch - Feed The Beast FTB - ATLauncher - Technic|
|Minecraft Maps||Play 2747+ Minecraft Maps Host Minigame nights with friends. One-Click Install, join in under 30 seconds|