The JurassicCraft Mod pack is a mod pack based around Dinosaurs!
In the Voids Wrath JurassicCraft Server there are various new Dinosaurs, methods or cultivating and processing DNA along with many methods for exploration and archaeological enterprises! The pack really makes you feel like you’re living in an advanced technological era and engulfs you into the world of Jurassic Park. It is time for you to choose where you stand in the race to bring back the Dinosaurs. Do you support the advances of science to improve medicine and attract tourists from all over the globe or do you not wish to infect the world with what could possibly be the end of Human Kind! Be careful when looking after your Dinosaurs, nobody knows exactly the true extent of bringing them back.
This Modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your Voids Wrath JurassicCraft Server Hosting today…
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of JurassicCraft right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer JurassicCraft with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - Voids Wrath JurassicCraft Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
JurassicCraft Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about JurassicCraft minecraft server modpack.
- BackpackMod by Eydamos
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- BiomesOPlenty by TDWP_FTW
- BuildCraft by SpaceToad
- ChatBubbles by MamiyaOaru
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CustomNPCs by Noppes DarkSignal
- DamageIndicatorsMod by rich1051414
- FlansMod by Jamioflan
- FossilArchaeology by TyrantMoon
- FriendsOverlay by Michi302
- HangGliderMod by Rick1051414
- IndustrialCraft by Alblaka
- InventoryTweaks by Jimeowan
- IronChests by cpw
- JammyFurnatureMod by Jammy780
- MCA by WildBamaBoy
- MapWriter by MapWriter
- MinecraftForge by MaxLenos
- NotEnoughItems by Chickenbones
- StaircraftMod by Blubbeltasche
- TabbyChat by RocketMan10404
- Traincraft by SpitFire4466
JurassicCraft Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!