FTB Chocolate Server Hosting
- 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee
- 24hr Free Trial Server
- Premium Support Included
- Instant Server Setup
How to Host a FTB Chocolate Server
If you’re new to playing Minecraft modpacks, hosting a FTB Chocolate Server for your friends is easier than you think.
- First click the order button, follow the steps to have FTB Chocolate pre-installed, with all server connection info sent to your inbox.
- Login to Multicraft panel to find FTB Chocolate in the first server instance slot, already started and ready to join.
- Drag & Drop to upload your world with the World Manager.
- Configure your server with the feature packed Control Panel.
- Need more Modpacks? Use Click & Play installer to add more to an empty server slot (no extra payments or 2nd servers needed!).
Outdated Server? Sorted!
Our modpack library has the latest tested version of FTB Chocolate, and if your server is ever outdated click the Update Server button to have the latest version installed, meaning your friends can always join.
To be safe, we do have 7 Day Hosting Packages and a 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee so you know we’re the best FTB Chocolate server host for you.
We wish you the best Minecraft modded adventure ever!
Experience a Modern Vanilla Plus in the flavor of FTB Chocolate
Being carefully designed, FTB Chocolate Server Hosting keeps the gameplay of Minecraft normal while being modded. You better grab your chests with Carry On so you can pack all this knowledge with you. Some simple changes may just blow your mind such as the Creeper Overhaul mod. Luckily if you’re in a village, new Guard Villagers can help protect you as you have helped their villagers before.
- Teleport to Waystones as you go across the dimensions between these activated points
- Changing the Nether ceiling to 192, explore through 8 different biomes in the Nether’s Incendium
- Give More Villagers new things to do so you have an increased variety of buildings and jobs
- New Advanced Netherite upgrades your Netherite Gear into something new using old materials
Watch this Quick Start Guide to FTB Chocolate…
Quick Summary of the Chocolate Modpack
Chocolate Modpack is here to fit Minecraft’s base gameplay with modded. This modpack has been styled based on different Vanilla+ modpacks such as FTB’s original Vanilla+ modpack or modern packs such as Stay True. With over 100 different mods to run through, even those on the low-end systems will be able to create their newest experience in Modded Minecraft.
What to Expect out of your FTB Chocolate Server
FTB Chocolate is designed from the ground up using careful design choices to fit mods that would make the game still feel like vanilla Minecraft. Looking at the core design of Minecraft, this modpack looks at what improvements can be done such as an enhancement to dungeons in When Dungeons Arise!, giving the player freedom to explore uncharted labryinthians filled to the brim with danger and rewards. There’s also the usage of FramedBlocks, a type of block that, when placing another block inside of it, you’re able to create new types of doors, buttons, signs, torches, and many many more. You’re also able to input in various other blocks inside of it as well to fuse blocks together in unique and fun ways, even the new Macaw’s Modded Series blocks.
FTB Chocolate Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 4GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 5GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!
What more do you get with StickyPiston when hosting a FTB Chocolate Server?
PRO SERVER HARDWARE
Essentially we configured Ubuntu on crazy fast hardware wired right into the gigabit inter-web, with a highly customised Multicraft control panel slapped on top for good measure, this combo brings you blistering fast load times, and less lag than you can shake a camel at.
A complete World Management suite to care of your worlds …Start by dragging n' dropping a zipped world into your server, even works for Minecraft Maps including Resource Pack hosting. Create a new world with any seed, duplicate, download within seconds. Upload 64x64px PNG server icon for your server list. World Manager Guide
When buying a Modpack Server with StickyPiston you're not tied into that one server. You have 3 empty instance slots to One Click Install any Vanilla, Snapshot, Plugin, Modpack, or Minigames servers such as Diversity 2, Cops and Robbers or Parkour Spiral. When finished, quickly swap or reinstall the instance for something else.
UNLIMITED MODPACK VERSION UPDATES
No 1. reason a Minecraft Server dies is that players can't join due to an outdated server version! This happens when the mods don't match between client and server. SORTED: Click the "Update Server" button to have your server updated to the latest version using our custom modpack updater scripts.
FULLY MANAGED SERVER SUPPORT
Full Server Support is included, not an extra. Here at StickyPiston we give professional advice, detailed support tickets explaining how we fixed your problem, never passing the problem back to you! To date we've solved 99.9% of server problems! This is what real managed Minecraft Hosting is about. If you're on your server when you submit a ticket there's a good chance we'll say hi :D
MINECRAFT JAR CHANGER / VERSION UPDATER
Blink and you miss a Minecraft update! Luckily your Multicraft Control panel alerts you when a new updates available. To change your Minecraft Version click the server icon to choose the MC Version Updater! Update to the latest version, even switch to Spigot/Paper or even modded Fabric/Forge server JARS.