Magic, as we knew it, was pure and "good"..until now
FTB Hubris! We scoffed at the group that thought they could corrupt magic. Always used to better the world, and we quickly advanced from it. We were wrong. A group of dark and thoughtless mages corrupted the essence, and with it came the taint. Uncontained, the taint spread until it destroyed everything in it’s path. Only one mage remains, the master of the three magics. In order to protect what was left of the pure magic, the great mage put himself into stasis until the time came to revert the disaster. You awaken…
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Extra biomes and Alternate Terrain Generator mods for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
This modpack uses Biome Tweaker for its custom biomes, to make your experience unforgettable.
Get your FTB Hubris Server Hosting today…
StickyPiston hosting works for you
- The adventure never ends, choose from 500+ modpacks in our library.
- Can’t find a modpack? Just ask, we’ll add it to the one-click installer.
- Made your own modpack? We’ll build you a custom server in minutes.
- Install & swap modpacks instantly with our "One-click Installer".
- Unlimited and free modpack updates including testing and fixes.
- Server crashed? Send us a ticket and we can fix it 99.9% of the time.
- Complete smart device compatibility - Manage your server anywhere.
Total Peace of Mind
- Custom modpack support is what we do. Managing and maintaining the technical side so you don’t have to.
- A dedicated support team that can explain optimisations, carry out requests and help you understand your server better.
- Server check-ins carried out by human beings that ensure you stay lag and crash free.
- Your world is important to us, off-site backups ensure it’s in safe hands.
Start a free trial of Hubris right now for 24 hours.
You can relax with our 14-Day Moneyback Guarantee on all server orders.
The Adventure Starts Here - Feed the Beast Hubris Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Germany Australia|
Hubris Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about Hubris minecraft server modpack.
- Forge/FML by LexManos, cpw
- Automagy by Tuhljin
- Unique Artifacts by Draco18s
- Adventure Backpack by Javier Darkona
- AgriCraft by InfinityRaider
- Alternate Terrain Generation by TTFTCUTS
- AnimationAPI by thehippomaster21
- AppleCore by squeek502
- Aroma1997Core by Aroma1997
- AromaBackup by Aroma1997 * Disabled
- Ars Magica 2 by Mithion
- AtomicStryker's BattleTowers by AtomicStryker
- Baubles by Azanor
- BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
- Biome Tweaker by Superckl
- Blood Magic by WayofTime
- Botania by Vazkii
- bspkrsCore by bspkrs
- Carpenter's Blocks by Mineshopper
- ChickenChunks by Chickenbones
- Chisel by AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN
- Climate Control by Zeno410
- CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
- CodeChickenLib by Chickenbones
- CoFH Core by CoFH team
- Custom Chest Loot by FatherToast
- Default World Gen by fireball1725
- Doomlike Dungeons by BlackJar72
- EnderStorage by Chickenbones
- Extended Potions by Lumien231
- ExtrabiomesXL by Allaryin, ScottKillen
- FastCraft by Player
- Flesh To Leather by EpicBlargh
- FloatingRuins by bspkrs
- Forbidden Magic by SpitefulFox
- Gravestone Mod by NightKosh
- Hardcore Ender Expansion by chylex
- Hardcore Questing Mode by lorddusk, Newcastlegeek, Vswe
- HarvestCraft by MatrexsVigil, Rhodox
- HoloInventory by dries007
- Hunger Overhaul by iguana_man
- Infernal Mobs by AtomicStryker
- Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
- IronChests by cpw
- JABBA by ProfMobius
- JourneyMap by techbrew
- libsandstone by TrainerGuy22
- MineTweaker by StanH
- Minetweaker RecipeMaker by DoubleDoorDevelopment
- MmmMmmMmmMmm by Boni
- Mob Properties by FatherToast
- NEI Addons by bdew
- NEI Integration by Tonius
- NetherOres by skyboy026, powercrystals
- Nodal Mechanics by Shukaro
- Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
- RadixCore by WildBamaBoy
- Random Things by lumien
- Recall Stones by Vanhal
- Redstone Paste Mod by FyberOptic
- Reliquary by TrainerGuy22, x3n0ph0b3
- Roguelike Dungeons by Greymerk
- Ruins by AtomicStryker
- Runic Dungeons by MrComputerGhost
- Special Mobs by FatherToast
- Storage Drawers by jaquadro
- Thaumcraft by Azanor
- Thaumcraft Mob Aspects by iguana_man
- Thaumic Exploration by Flaxbeard, nekosune
- Thaumic Horizons by TheKentington
- Thaumic Infusion by Drunk Mafia
- Thaumic Tinkerer by pixlepix, nekosune, vazkii
- Traveller's Gear by Dawn_1006
- Twilight Forest by Benimatic Waila by Benimatic
- Waila by ProfMobius
- Waila Harvestability by squeek502
- Witchery by Emoniph
- Witching Gadgets by BluSunrize
- Yampst by bilde2910
Hubris Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 2GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 3GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!