SizzleCraft Server Hosting
With a healthy dose of bacon, and then some extra, this pack has a few surprises as well
This SizzleCraft Server is Designed with vanilla mechanics in mind, this ‘lower’ tech pack still allows for fully automated crafting. Skipping many of the common ‘tech’ mods (like IC2), this pack still encourages you to get out of your base and look for resources. With a completely custom mod just for this pack, you’ll discover that you’re anxious to find and kill the various bosses of Minecraft!
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes O’ Plenty & BiblioWoods – Biomes O Plenty Edition for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get your ATL SizzleCraft Server Hosting today…
Useful Server Links
Order ATLauncher SizzleCraft Modpack Server
Instant setup, No Extra Costs or Waiting… Unlimited upgrades & Reinstalls …Not forgetting Support Included
Join our public SizzleCraft Server
Join IP :
|* Recommended Max Players||24||24||36||48||60||72||84||96|
Use Promo Code NEWYEAR2017 for 30% off for 3 months hosting, including memory upgrades.
SizzleCraft Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about SizzleCraft minecraft server modpack.
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- Armor Status HUD by bspkrs
- Bacon Mod by MinecraftWero
- Better Furnaces by TheFrogMC, froschi3b, TheFMinecraft
- BetterStorage by copygirl, copyboy
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods - Biomes O Plenty Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Biomes O Plenty by Forstride, Adubbz, Amnet, ted80
- bspkrsCore by DaftPVF, bspkrs
- ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- CodeChickenLib by ChickenBones
- Computer Craft by Daniel Ratcliffe, Aaron Mills
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- DartCraft by bluedart
- Dyable Beds by VozValden
- Enchanting Plus by xkyouchoux, odininon, GnR Slash
- Ender IO by crazypants
- Ender Storage by ChickenBones
- Extra Cells by M3gaFr3ak
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Forge Multipart by ChickenBones
- Galacticraft by micdoodle8
- Galacticraft Planets by micdoodle8
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- Iron Chests by cpw
- MicdoodleCore by micdoodle8
- MinecraftForge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- Misc Peripherals by RichardG867
- Mystcraft by XCompWiz
- NEI Addons by bdew
- Not Enough Items by ChickenBones
- Open Blocks by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- Open Peripherals by Mikeemoo, cybcaoyibo, SinZ
- Sizzlebalance by Myrathi
- Wireless Redstone by ChickenBones
- Zan's Minimap by MamiyaOtaru
Instant Setup Server Locations - USA, Canada, UK, France
SizzleCraft Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1.5GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows.
Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running out of Memory. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. If you want to change the slots, contact support. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!