With a healthy dose of bacon, and then some extra, this pack has a few surprises as well
This SizzleCraft Server is Designed with vanilla mechanics in mind, this ‘lower’ tech pack still allows for fully automated crafting. Skipping many of the common ‘tech’ mods (like IC2), this pack still encourages you to get out of your base and look for resources. With a completely custom mod just for this pack, you’ll discover that you’re anxious to find and kill the various bosses of Minecraft!
The world generation in this is immaculate using the Biomes O’ Plenty & BiblioWoods – Biomes O Plenty Edition for an even more amazing adventure that would will never want to leave.
This modpack is installed with MCPC+ for better performance and less lag, with support for Bukkit 1.6.4 plugins, ask us about out modded server plugin packs.
Get yourATL SizzleCraftServer Hosting today…
Why choose StickyPiston?
We’re a managed Minecraft hosting service, meaning we’ll always take care of the technical tasks, backups, updates and problem-solving so you don’t have to worry.
If you’re still not convinced, try out a free trial of SizzleCraft right now for 24 hours: Start my FREE Trial. Need more proof? Take advantage of our 14-day Moneyback guarantee on all server orders.
Remember our library contains hundreds of Modpacks, Maps & Adventures and the latest Minecraft JAVA edition versions too. You can send us a Support Ticket any time with questions or feedback.
Order today and conquer SizzleCraft with your friends!
The Adventure Starts Here - ATLauncher SizzleCraft Modpack Server
|Suitable for hosting||Friends & Family
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Small Modpacks (1.4.7 - 1.6.4)
Minecraft PC/MAC, Bukkit, Spigot
Medium Modpacks (1.7.10 - 1.13)
Minecraft JAVA Edition, Bukkit, Spigot
Larger Modpacks or more Players
|Premium Support Included||
Instant Setup Unlimited Modpack UpdatesUnlimited Slots Monitored/Managed Service
|One-Click Installer||Install/Switch between up to 3 different Minecraft instances on one server. How-to install MultiServers.|
|Custom Modpack Server||Modpack Server built with your mods & configs at no extra cost. Learn how with your 6 step modpack video guide.|
|Supported Launchers||Minecraft JAVA Edition (Windows/Mac/Linux) - Curse/Twitch - FTB Legacy - ATLauncher - Technic - VoidWrath|
|Server Locations||Choose from 6 server locations USA Canada UK France Australia|
SizzleCraft Servers Mods ListClick to find out more about SizzleCraft minecraft server modpack.
- Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
- Armor Status HUD by bspkrs
- Bacon Mod by MinecraftWero
- Better Furnaces by TheFrogMC, froschi3b, TheFMinecraft
- BetterStorage by copygirl, copyboy
- BiblioCraft by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- BiblioWoods - Biomes O Plenty Edition by Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
- Biomes O Plenty by Forstride, Adubbz, Amnet, ted80
- bspkrsCore by DaftPVF, bspkrs
- ChickenChunks by ChickenBones
- CodeChickenCore by ChickenBones
- CodeChickenLib by ChickenBones
- Computer Craft by Daniel Ratcliffe, Aaron Mills
- Damage Indicators by rich1051414
- DartCraft by bluedart
- Dyable Beds by VozValden
- Enchanting Plus by xkyouchoux, odininon, GnR Slash
- Ender IO by crazypants
- Ender Storage by ChickenBones
- Extra Cells by M3gaFr3ak
- Extra Utilities by RWTema
- Forge Multipart by ChickenBones
- Galacticraft by micdoodle8
- Galacticraft Planets by micdoodle8
- Inventory Tweaks by Jimeo Wan, Kobata
- Iron Chests by cpw
- MicdoodleCore by micdoodle8
- MinecraftForge by Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
- Misc Peripherals by RichardG867
- Mystcraft by XCompWiz
- NEI Addons by bdew
- Not Enough Items by ChickenBones
- Open Blocks by Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
- Open Peripherals by Mikeemoo, cybcaoyibo, SinZ
- Sizzlebalance by Myrathi
- Wireless Redstone by ChickenBones
- Zan's Minimap by MamiyaOtaru
SizzleCraft Memory Requirements & Player Slots
- Memory Guideline
To avoid lag or memory errors, order a minimum of 1GB of memory. If you are playing with friends or planning on hosting a public server consider ordering 2GB or more. You won't know your exact requirements until you start building and getting more players on. Don't worry you can quickly upgrade your memory as your server grows. Follow this guide if you need to upgrade.
- Recommended Max Players is our best guess on how many slots gives good performance per GigaByte of memory. It relates to how many players can join before running into lag or out-of-memory errors. Newer servers with lots of mods/plugins will have less players per GB, you won't know exactly how many players until your server gets busy. You have Unlimited Slots, set this in the control panel, use your slots wisely. It's a guideline not set in bedrock!