If you want to pay with a different PayPal account for your minecraft server you will want to cancel the automatic payment profile with PayPal first.
Cancel a Payment Profile
To change or cancel your automatic payment profile with StickyPiston Hosting do the following:
- Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
- Click the Gear Icon on the menu bar
- Click "pre-approved payments" link under teh Payment settings sections.
- Click StickyPiston Hosting in your pre-approved payments list.
- Then click the "Cancel Profile" link.
- Your pre-approved payment profile will now be cancelled
Create a new Payment Profile
If you have just got an invoice do the following:
- Find the email "Customer Invoice - StickyPiston Hosting"
- Click View Invoice on Billing > My invoice page, under Due Invoices.
- At the top of the invoice there maybe two buttons "PayPal Subscribe" "PayPal Checkout".
- If there is only a "PayPal Checkout" button you will have to wait until the next invoice, before setting up a new Automatic Payment Profile.
- If there is a "PayPal Subscribe" button, click that.
- Login into your PayPal account and complete the order.
- A new Automatic Payment Profile will be created and you will have paid.
PayPal Subscribe - With this option your PayPal account will send us your payment automatically monthly.
PayPal Checkout - This option will make a one off payment, this means every time you get a payment request from us you'll need to make a payment.